2017 Birds Hill Duathlon in the Park
Welcome to Manitoba’s Premier Duathlon Series
Our annual event consists of 4 races held on the last 4 Tuesday evenings in May. This race series has been held annually at Birds Hill Park since 1983 and provides a fun and friendly atmosphere for thousands who come out to experience the exhilaration and challenge associated with this tremendous event.
Video created by Alex Mielke
Some Things You Should Know…
- The race course will be unchanged from 2016
- If the race is not sold out, walk up registration is available at the race site between 5:00 and 6:00 PM. We will provide updated maps and information in the event the run course is changed.
- All ages are calculated as of December 31, 2017
- Triathlon Manitoba has mandated the following age minimums in order to participate (no exceptions):
- Adult Short event: 16 years or older
- Adult Long event: 18 years or older
- KOS Short event: 6-11 years of age
- KOS Long event: 12 -15 years of age
- For all other things you should know, read our FAQs and/or Info Sheet
Register for all four races before 11:59 PM CDST Saturday, April 22, 2017 and receive a $20 gift card from Woodcock Cycle Works.
Information & Printables
*Subject to change
Online Registration Race Fees
- 2km Run + 13km Bike + 2km Run
- Ages 16+
- 4km Run + 24km Bike + 4km Run
- Ages 18+
- 200m Run + 2km Bike + 400m Run
- Ages 6-11
- 400m Run + 13km Bike + 2km Run
- Ages 12-15
Walk-Up Race Day Fees
If you’re unable to sign up online, don’t worry, you can register at the race the day of until 6pm if the race is not already sold out. We add a an extra $5 for adults and/or KOS for race day sign up on site.
KOS Walk-Up: Add $5/race
Adult Walk-Up: Add $5/race
$10 – 1 Day Tri MB Race Insurance